Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

About This Blog

But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.-Matthew 6:33

I thought of this verse this morning as I was driving to work. I was trying to give my son some counsel last evening about a struggle he has had for some time, and I could not think of what to tell him. I feel that the Lord had given me the verse, which I was meditating on for a good part of the day.

Another thing that this verse inspired me to do was to start this blog.

For those who have just happened by here, let me introduce myself. My name is Cliff Feightner, from Rittman, Ohio. I am the author of another blog which is called "WIXY's Gone Bananas". That blog is about my life, my family, my interests, and my faith. Most things I write about there center around my home town of Rittman.

I hope to dwell a little more about my faith on this space. I was invited last week to join Christian-Bloggers.com. I made mention in WGB last week that that wasn't neccessairly a Christian blog, but I was a Christian with a blog. This one will be, I hope, a "Christian Blog".

Let me start by saying that people have complicated, what should be a very simple salvation. Let's keep it simple.

1 comment:

Linda Jones Malonson said...

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.-Matthew 6:33"

I also like this verse and what comes before it .. ... "seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be open, ask and it shall be given unto you, but first seek ye ... "

This is a good verse to jump start my day, thanks!