Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fellow Blogger Using Time wisely

Some of the blog surfing that I have done has gotten me some new friends. One of these new friends is a gentleman called Pilgrim. He writes a blog called Pilgrim's Scrawl, dedicated in leaving the world a better place than he found it.

The post that caught my eye last night was one which he describes himself as a "serial intercessor" which to means that he prays for people methodically. He will pray for you without your knowledge, which to me is very cool. This means Pilgrim doesn't want personal glory for his actions. We should all be that way.

1 comment:

Linda Jones Malonson said...

"serial intercessor" ...

I tried to click on the link, but it's not there anymore. However, I love this terminology. It's very thought provoking.