Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Praise the Lord

Psalm 150


1-6 Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship,
praise him under the open skies;
Praise him for his acts of power,
praise him for his magnificent greatness;
Praise with a blast on the trumpet,
praise by strumming soft strings;
Praise him with castanets and dance,
praise him with banjo and flute;
Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum,
praise him with fiddles and mandolin.
Let every living, breathing creature praise God!
Hallelujah!

This version of Psalm 150 comes from The Message.

I have no comment except enjoy the scripture and go out and Praise the Lord.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love this! My post today is about praise.

Connie said...

Very nice scripture choice!

Sindi said...

Just blog hopping and this post made me smile. Thanks for the smile my friend. God bless :-)