Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Follow up from my other blog

For those who just come over to this blog, Happy New Year.

If you read my post over at WIXY's Gone Bananas yesterday, you know that I mentioned a book called The Fred Factor as recommended reading. The book's author, Mark Sanborn, left a message in the comment section thanking me for the recommendation. We had an exchange of emails on the topic. Mark told me that he gets google alerts when his books are mentioned(Hi Mark). He also wrote the following:

I take from your profile you are a believer. I am as well. Don't know if you know it, but both The Fred Factor and You
Don't
Need a Title to be a Leader are available in a slightly different and overtly Christian edition from Waterbrook Press.
Both books are excellent and would be great for leadership and disciple training in an overtly Christian edition.

Check out your local Christian bookstore or go online for these great resources.

Also go to Mark Sanborn's website and sign up for his free newsletter, which is sent out via email. You can get some good resources on leadership, and everybody can be a leader. Remember Andrew lead Peter to Jesus and Peter lead many.

1 comment:

Amel said...

I just read the Fred Factor and it was AWESOME!!! THANKS for sharing! I'll continue reading later...now I'm hungry he he he...