Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blogs of Note

I noticed as I was reading the prayer requests here that I had a new visitor. Elizabeth, or ekelly, has a relatively new blog, called Elizabeth'sChristianBlog. I would guess, by reading her words, that Elizabeth is a relatively new Christian. She seeks fellowship with other believers, so go on over there and give her a look see.

Elizabeth came here through Kathy's Klavier. Kathy has a guest poster right now, her husband, Eddie. He is sharing his testimony with all of us, how the Lord helped him through disease when he was in his early 20's. This promises to be a very inspirational series. Kathy has also left a couple of prayer requests here.

If you have a prayer request, let us know and all who read them will take them to the Lord on your behalf. If you feel a burden to pray for the requests, click on the link on the upper right on the side bar.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Cliff!
I visited her blog and found it to be really good. Like I told her, I love seeing young people who love our Lord. There aren't enough of them around these days.
And thanks for mentioning my husband's story!