Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Awesome Responsibility

Yesterday I was going through my email and get this note from Annie, who writes a blog called Annie's Antics. Like this blog, she uses hers to glorify God. She stopped here as a result of a Google search and landed on a post I wrote on January 20 of this year, called Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord. Annie told me that this post had spoke to her and wanted to tell me how much this blog had blessed her.

I originally wrote that post because a friend was going through a real mess. I had thought of her when I wrote that, but the comments bore the fact that it touched others too.

It's an awesome responsibility when God uses your efforts to touch others that you don't know.

One of the reasons that I changed my template here was to make these words easier to read. I will look for other things here to change to make things easier.

I don't want to be fancy, just faithful.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I like the new look! I had to do a double take when I first got on to see if I was in the right place..lol

Have a wonderful Sunday! Blessings to you and your family!

Kathy said...

I like your new look -- I also like to have mine where it is easy to read.