Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Dual Posts: Not all Media Types Dislike Bloggers

Most of my WIXY's Gone Bananas readers know that about 2 months ago I was "dissed" by a certain afternoon radio talk show host and the next day I wrote a post about it. It was somewhat in jest even though I was upset with the language that this "professional" used when he spoke to me on the air. I had played along and got the most hits I had ever got on one day.

I am way past that and have gotten a pretty good out of town following since that day. In the past few weeks, my faith based blog, "Seek Him First" has somewhat taken off, also with readers from outside of Northeast Ohio.

This past week I blogged about Terry Pluto on the Seek Him First side. I had posted links to Terry's articles before on the WIXY side, but this time was the first on the SHF side.

I had also emailed Terry with the link to the post. Even though Terry answers all his email, I hadn't expected a quick response with so much happening in Cleveland sports this week. He emailed me back right away, telling me how much he appreciated that. He also sent me a book of his and in signing that he wrote that I was a blessing. The times I have met Terry in person, he has always given me the impression that he was regular people. He takes time for everyone where he's at and respects those around him, no matter who they are. In short, he lives the faith he professes.

All the comments on that post were favorable. I will post links to his faith columns there when I know that they are on cleveland.com.

Will this get the comments that the Trivisonno post got? I doubt it, but I'm writing this to let my readers know how much a blessing I got.

1 comment:

Sindi said...

HI,
I am happy to see that you got such a quick response. I know you appreciated it. I hope you are having a nice weekend and God Bless:)