Keeping things given to us by God simple, even though we live in a very complicated world.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Explanation of Posting Above.

The idea that I had for posting this video was inspired by a post by Frasypoo in her excellent blog, This and That, where she laments about people being on their best behavior on Sunday. During the week they were just another part of the world. I will take it another step since I was the fat kid from the other side of the tracks. Yes I like the songs with more of a beat, but I also like to listen to Christian songs with a message.

Let the music speak to you.

4 comments:

Stylin said...

I hate how people discriminate according to size,money etc
I go to a fairly wealthy church and there are some who talk to people according to their assumed bank balance.Thank God its not everyone in the church or we would be looking for a new church.

Pilgrim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pilgrim said...

Sometimes Churchies discourage me to no end. Is it any wonder attendacne is down?

Recently I was going through a real struggle whcih I've been chronicaling. The sad part is that at the end of it I realized I was a part of the problem not the solution.

You're a good man WIXY and I apprecated this post.

Cliff said...

We should be an encouragement to each other.